Counter

Pageviews last month

Thursday 2 March 2006

419 Update: hot off the keyboard!

Counter
My dear sir,
As I mentioned you in my previous missle, "unbeknownst to my erstwhile employer, I had already secreted away a substantial portion of both of our shares under the guise of moving it to a safer location than where it is being stored until it can be safely disposed of. . . PLEASE RESPOND SOONEST."

During your inaction, the bulk of our bounty has been unearthed in a Dumpster near the Chunnel entrance and is now under confiscation. This does not bode well for the prospects of your favorite charity. But I have a plan to recover the money from the aforementioned £30million overage which is presently buried in various secret locations known only to my erstwhile employer.

Please meet me at the Belgrade airport with $2million in DIAMONDS, which I will proffer to get back in the good graces of my security organisation. This will allow me to acquire the locations of the horde and pass that information on to you. The reward money you earn for reporting this to the authorities will more than cover your time and effort expended in getting me the diamonds.

Slab

PS. Be sure to get the diamonds in BRUSELLS from a reputable broker. Conflict diamonds will only further complicate this already complied transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One comment per viewer, please--unless participating in a dialogue.