Counter

Pageviews last month

Saturday 6 August 2022

Has anything really changed?

Although, as I pointed out in my last point, this blog is not attracting any new readers (the vast majority of all visits coming from bots), I owe it to the readers of my past posts to give an update on the topic of child abuse, which often takes the form of child secshual exploytatshun. I've been particularly hard on ABWE for their coverup of Donn Ketcham.
This update regards how well the extensive policies and procedures ABWE have put in place in the years since work: they don't. Although the case in quesition is of simple childe abuse of the mildest form reportable--bullying--the system STILL punished the victims and protected the perpetrators. 


These Baptists don't seem to be any better at handling in-house child abuse allegations than the Mormons

1 comment:

  1. One would have thought more people staying home would read more blogs, but it turns out more of them are apparently trying to launch their own blogs. Everyone seems to be screaming, "Me first, read ME first." I try to read other people's blogs, but the factors limiting my online time have been the kind of serial snafu you have to have watched going on to believe.

    (I supposedly have a full-time job managing a store from an office where I have full-time high-speed Internet. Right. Except the key made for me didn't work right and the person paying for it didn't get a working key before leaving on estate business. One. Thing. After. Another.)

    Part of the serial snafu has been Google's "updates." Though personal blogs are supposed to be suppressed from searches, on the theory that people want to read academic sites and advertisers pay to show their sites first, and Google shows political prejudice, the "updates" have affected bloggers of all types and persuasions--it's not (all) political persecution.

    ReplyDelete

One comment per viewer, please--unless participating in a dialogue.