Counter

Pageviews last month

Saturday 3 September 2011

When in doubt (or not), just call it "suicide"

CounterThis article reports on the deaths of the son and girlfriend of a millionaire in his mansion. Coroners have ruled the deaths accidental and suicidal, respectively. I don't buy it; I say that in both cases, somebody is getting away with murder. One does not establish suicide by "DNA evidence," but by looking for a means, motive, and opportunity as with all homicides, and then ruling out everyone but the victim as a suspect in the killing.

Let the record show that the White Man had the opportunity to commit suicide in 1978, and chose not to. I will never take any action solely intended to end my life. It goes against my deepest beliefs. So if I ever turn up dead, count on it that it wasn't suicide.

There are two ways of looking at suicide. Those who consider it an option will, sooner or later, try it. Those who don't consider it an option never will. And there's a huge difference between saying "I just wish I could die" or 'I feel like ending it all" and actually planning a suicide. The former only speak that way when frustrated; the latter do so in the calmest frame of mind. If someone is distraught, but makes no mention of ending it all, and doesn't do anything in the way of saying goodbye, and is then found killed a few hours later, don't even suspect suicide. Make no mistake, it was a professional hit job. And depending on how highly placed was the person ordering the hit, you can count on the authorities to have already ruled it suicide before they even start the investigation.

There will come a time when the most recent post on this blog is three months old. When it does, don't expect any more--I don't go garver. It probably means I'm dead. And I can assure you, it won't be because I killed myself.

3 comments:

  1. So are you ruling out natural death?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me? No, I expect to die naturally. My Living Will (search this blog) should allow that much more easily than the Obamacare default will. It just can't foretell how long the process will take, or when it will end--just that it won't cost more than all previous medical care in my lifetime combined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link here:
    http://whitemail.blogspot.com/2005/03/my-living-will.html

    ReplyDelete

One comment per viewer, please--unless participating in a dialogue.